Tuesday 14 July 2015

MY CURRENT SKINCARE ROUTINE

Hi there :)

I thought I would do a run through of my current skincare routine. For a while I had got quite lazy with my skincare and was falling asleep with make-up on or using face wipes too often but over the last few months I have got into a routine with some of my favorite products that I have found work best for me. I definitely notice a positive change in my skin since becoming consistent with a good routine, so here it is:


Exfoliating: I use an exfoliating face wash about 3 or 4 days a week. The wash I use is this Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit daily scrub. I first discovered this face wash about 4 years ago when I was on a J1 in America. I picked it up because it was cheap and cheerful and then I ended up loving it! I have used other face washes throughout the years and always revert back to this one so over the past year I have stuck to using this.


Cleansing: My favorite cleanser right now is the Garnier Mi-cellar water. I am in love with Micellar water. I have never been a fan of cream cleansers, I always feel like they are left on my skin, clogging my pores. But with Micellar water it is so refreshing and leaves your skin feeling so fresh and clean. This one in particular is amazing for removing make-up yet still feels really light on the skin. I cleanse my skin with this both morning and night.


Hydrating Spray: After cleansing my face I then use a hydrating water spray. The one I have been using over the past few months is the La Roche Posay Thermal Spring Water and I LOVE it!!! It goes really well after using a Micellar water cleanser as it is still super light on your skin and really hydrating. I find it so refreshing to spritz this onto freshly cleansed skin.


Moisturizer: Once the thermal spring water has dried it is then time to moisturize. I am currently using the Boots 'time delay youth maintain' day moisturizer with SPF15. I always make sure my day moisturizer has SPF in it. This moisturizer is a plus because it is anti-aging and has SPF. I have combination skin and some areas tend to get shiny throughout the day while others areas are dry so I find a light moisturizer the best option and this one is great!


Eye Cream: Since hitting the mid twenties I started noticing my eyes looking a bit 'Older'! So I have started using an anti-wrinkle eye cream. These can be very expensive so when I was hunting for an affordable drug store option I came across the Boots 'Time delay, anti-aging eye cream'. This is from the same range as my day moisturizer so they compliment each other really well.

So there you have it, that is my current day time skin care routine. Hope you enjoyed.

Lots of Love,
SassieDoll
xXxXx

No comments:

Post a Comment