Sunday 17 August 2014

BEAUTY...Bare Minerals BareSkin Foundation

Have any of you tried the new BareMinerals liquid foundation? It is sooooo nice! I got a sample a few days ago and I LOVE it!!! So I decided to do a little review on it. It is such a silky smooth texture and is so light on your skin. BareMinerals foundations are usually in a powder form which I find quite difficult to apply and blend so when I heard they were releasing their first liquid mineral foundation I couldn't wait to get my hands on it.


What makes it so special?
It is a mineral foundation and brightening serum in one. And even better, it also has SPF 20 so I will defo be picking up a bottle before my Holidays next week. Another reason I love it, it has a coconut-derived base and some of you might know from reading my posts recently that I have a new found obsession with coconut oil and coconut based products. It is just so good for your skin, hair and over all health. Another great thing about this foundation is that it comes in 20 different shades so you will be nearly guaranteed to find the perfect match for your skin. And I can't stress enough the flawless look and feel this make-up has when you re applying it! And if you are in need of a new brush, BareMinerals have also released a new perfecting face brush to go hand in hand with the new BareSkin foundation. I would definitely recommend purchasing this foundation or ask your local branch for a sample to test it out first to ensure you get the correct color and are happy with it before purchasing! I even wore a thin layer to the gym the other day just to see how light weight it really is and it felt so light, looked natural and I didn't have any breakouts afterwards so for anyone who doesn't feel confident going to the gym bare faced then I would recommend trying a thin application of this.

Above Left: Me wearing BareSkin foundation straight after a workout and Above Right: Me wearing BareSkin foundation to work.



Lots of Love
SassieDoll
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment